Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. The Renter shall keep and maintain the rental equipment during the term(s) of the rental at his own cost and expense. He shall keep the equipment in a good state of repair at his own cost and expense. He shall keep the equipment in a good state of repair, normal wear and tear excepted.
2. The Renter shall pay Celebrations Bounce House full compensation for replacement and/or repair of any equipment which Is not returned because it is lost or stolen or any equipment which is damaged and in need of repair to put it into the same condition it was in at the time of rental, normal wear and tear excepted. The Owners’ invoice for replacement or repair is conclusive as to the amount Renter shall pay under this paragraph for repair or replacement.
3. The Renter shall not remove the equipment from the address of the Renter or the location shown herein as the place of use of the equipment without prior written approval of the Owner. The Renter shall inform the Owner upon demand of the exact location of the equipment while it is in Renter’s possession.
4. The equipment shall be picked up by the Renter and returned to Owner at the Renter’s risk, cost and expense. If a periodic rental date is changed by Owner, rental charges are billed to the Renter for each period or portions of the period from the time the equipment is picked up by the Renter until it is returned. If a term rental rate is charged by Owner, rental charges are billed to Renter for the full term even if the equipment is returned before the end of the term. If the equipment is not returned during or at the end of the term, then the rental charges shall continue on a full-term basis for any additional term or portion thereof until the equipment is returned. Daily rate of bounce house or equipment is applied to the rental.
5. No allowance will be made for any rental equipment or portion thereof which is claimed not to have been used. Acceptance of returned equipment by Owner does not constitute a waiver of any rights Owner has under the rental agreement.
6. The Renter shall allow Owner to enter Renter’s premises where the rental equipment is stored or used at all reasonable times to locate and inspect the state and condition of the rental equipment. If the Renter is in default of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, the Owner, and his agents, at the Renter’s risk, cost and expense may at any time enter Renter’s premises where the rented equipment is stored or used at all times and recover the rental equipment.
7. The Renter shall not pledge or encumber the rental equipment in any way. The Owner may terminate this agreement immediately upon the failure of Renter to make rental payments when due, or upon Renter’s filing for protection from creditors in any court of competent jurisdiction.
8. The Owner makes no warranty of any kind regarding the rental equipment, except that Owner shall replace the equipment with identical or similar equipment if the equipment fails to operate in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and operating instructions. Such replacement shall be made as soon as practicable after Rental returns the non-conforming equipment.
9. Renter indemnifies and holds Owner harmless for all injuries or damage of any kind for repossession and for all consequential and special damages for any claimed breaches of warranty. Renter is required to have insurance covering the equipment.
10. The Renter shall pay all reasonable attorneys’ and other fees, the expense and costs incurred by Owner in protection of its rights under this rental equipment and for any action taken by Owner to collect any amounts due the Owner under this rental agreement.
11. These terms are accepted by the Renter upon delivery of the terms to Renter or the agent or other representative of Renter.